Wal's Pharmacy uses Australia Post or a courier service for all deliveries.
Orders will be delivered to the provided address and may require a signature on receipt.
Please note that if the is delivered by Australia Post or FASTWAY Sydney metro service the parcel cannot be left unattended. Where no one is available to sign for the parcel, a card will be left either detailing the nearest Australia Post outlet where the parcel can be collected, or our courier will leave a note to arrange another drop off time.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, sometimes another courier company is used to deliver your parcel. The courier is instructed to obtain a signature if the premises are attended otherwise they have the authority to leave the parcel in a safe area. If you do not want your parcel left unattended please leave a comment in the comments section of the checkout.
If you have any special instructions for the delivery driver, please leave details in the comments section of the checkout.
A contact phone number may be left on the parcel for the delivery driver to contact you if there is no one home to sign for the parcel. If you do not want your phone number displayed please leave a comment in the comments section of the checkout
- $12.95 flat rate* (weight restictions of up to 2kg in actual weight and or cubic weight apply)
- Orders over $120 free shipping* (weight restictions of up to 2kg in actual weight and or cubic weight apply).
- In cases where the order exceeds 2kg in actual weight or in cubic weight additional freight charges may apply. Wal's Pharmacy Customer Care team will notify you of any additional delivery charges applicable.
- In cases where free shipping is awarded and a product becomes unavailable, an exchange for the equal amount may be awarded to maintian the $120 free delivery offer.
- In cases where free shipping is awarded and products are refunded resulting in order total becoming less than $120, the order is no longer eligible for free shipping and the $12.95 flat rate* delivery charge will be added to the order.
Estimated Delivery Times
Please allow 3-7 working days for all orders to be processed and shipped.
When ordering a 'Pharmacy Only' medicine, we do require you speak to a pharmacists before we are able to dispatch your order. Your order will be delayed until you have been counselled by one of our pharmacists and approved for dispatch.
Most Prescription orders will be dispensed and dispatched the same day the actual prescription is received Monday to Friday. Please allow sufficient time for delivery via Australia Post of your prescription medicines so you do not run out. We recommend to allow 7 days for delivery or 10 days in remote areas. If sending a prescription to us also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back. Allow extra time in peak delivery times for Australia Post such as the Christmas/New Year and Easter periods and for Public holidays.
If there is a delay with your order our staff will contact you to provide you with the relevant details and advise when this stock will be delivered out to you.
If at any time you have any concerns or questions about your order please contact one of our staff: customercare@Wal'spharmacy.com.au or (02) 9181 2434 (8:30am-10:05pm Mon-Fri)